My Amazon Guy
Advertising Basics with Destaney Wishon Better AMS #144
Jan 12, 2021
What's on your mind today?
How far as we come along with Amazon ads.
- Day parting doesn't work, because there's not enough data to back it up.
- Sponsored Products - Build a campaign. It doens't require a $5,000 campaign. You can always start with $5 a day.
- Correlation of a bid management. Keyword example "Highlighter"
- If you don't get impressions, increase bid.
- Amazon is a marketing platform.
- Auto campain: Give Amazon control of keywords.
- Manual campaign: Target speciifc keywords.
- Destaney now does JUST manual campaigns on product launches, no auto. This is a new strategy based on testing she ran.
- It's okay to run ads withour reviews. Though a single review doubles conversion rates.
- After initial campaign setup, start optimizing.
- Need at least 8-10 clicks before making an adjustment.
- Is it okay for advertising to lose money when launch a product?
- How many SEO sales do you get from PPC sales to justify losses?
- When to go from a $5 budget to a $10, or $50 or $100 per day?
- Is running ads on Amazon easy or hard? If you don't have an affinity for it, running it in the background not a good idea. It takes a lot of time to learn it.
Support the show (https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/myamazonguy)