00:00 Thursday AMA Live Q&A with Steven Pope
11:15 Giving incentives for customers
19:13 Discussing the IPI and restocking issues
30:25 Having the right package for your product
35:41 Rule of thumb when launching products
38:32 Customer engagement update
41:46 Assigning Brand registry and brand analytics to more than 1 account
47:08 Mag-School courses
47:34 Rolling out a brand new coaching Pope+
53:50 Dealing with a yanked listing
1:00:27 Matthew’s biggest takeaway
1:05:51 Books- KDP problem
1:15:31 First time launching a product, FBM vs FBA
1:25:36 How to check sales of variations listing everytime helium 10 shows sales for complete listing
1:30:41 How many keywords do you suggest we put into one campaign
1:32:07 Buying own product
1:32:39 Is FBM has same rules apply to Best Buy dates
1:33:35 Best ppc strategy when starting
1:34:16 Launching without brand registry
1:35:22 Launching a product that has a licensing deal
1:36:01 Why did organic sales slowed down
Ask a question on camera and join this link: https://streamyard.com/93c4vxhiev
If you are a US Amazon Seller and have any business questions, we invite you to come to the show. Get featured and be bold to ask Steven Pope any questions, live on camera.
Tune in to your favorite social media platforms as this event will be simultaneously broadcasted to YouTube, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Reminders for Dec 22 at 12:00noon EST
You can join the live session when it opens 10 minutes before going live. Turn on your camera and microphone beforehand.
1. Click the "Join Live Session" button to enter StreamYard studio.
2. The live session will only allow 10 people at any given time.
3. You will be notified upon entry once the studio is at full capacity.
4. If you got in, you can leave your question on the private chat within two minutes after entering the studio
5. Once your question gets selected, be ready to get on camera with me.
6. You will be removed from the stream after your question has been answered.
7. Continue to join us and tune in on your favorite social media platforms as this event will be simultaneously broadcasted to our YouTube channel, Facebook, and LinkedIn pages.
Save the Date every Thursday, Noontime EST!