My Amazon Guy
Bradley Sutton Serious Sellers Helium10 Amazon Seller Pro on Keywords, Inventory, PPC #82
Sep 07, 2020
Bradley Sutton - Director of Training, Chief Evangelist sits down with us to talk about overlooked keyword product strategies, how to handle Q4 inventory issues, and some PPC tips to grow your Amazon sales. Be sure to subscribe to Bradley's podcast the Serious Sellers Podcast. https://www.helium10.com/podcast/
- Keyword Research Strategies
- Buyer’s viewpoint
- Look at pinterest, etsy
- Absence of data
- Filter for keywords that competitors are not all in the top.
- 3PL must needed for any seasonal item or new product this year
- Takes 13-14 days to get the stock increase, sale 3-5 units a day - can ship in 450.
- External ads like Facebook for brand new items.
- Keep FBM active all the time.
- 1-4% more sales by having 2 active. % of population without prime. May not see buy box.
- Gone are the days
- Virtual bundles - bad, tested.
- Honeymoon period still exists. Don’t create listing until ready to ship, day 3.
- No formula for guaranteed success or failure
- PLay the odds. Set yourself up for better chances of success. Blueprint of managing right inventory, research. Still never guaranteed.
- Ever year you will have pivot on something.
- Video ads - stops a scroll. For now it’s auto play.
- Bradley constantly running 155 campaigns with 1-2 hours a week.
- What do you put on you tacos?
- Influencer marketing
- Will Walmart ever catch up to Amazon? No.
- Businesses partners kept me in the dark - biggest failure.
- What makes your heart sing?
- Helium gives 1 month sabbatical at 2 year mark
- PPC charges put them on Credit Card with cash back.
Support the show (https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/myamazonguy)